Features and Benefits
- One 52lb pull force 3" neodymium magnet to secure items in place
- Sleek design to keep items close and out of the way while working
- D-Ring attachment point for tethering
- Hook and loop on the top and bottom of the panel allow it to be used with our 24/7 Comfort-Tuff™ Suspenders (A46-CTS)
- Rugged construction to last a lifetime
- Patent pending design
- Hand crafted in the USA
- Lifetime Guarantee
**Tools not included**
What are those magnets made of?
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 2" in length, 1" in width, and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Gauss Ratings: 13,200 Gauss
- Pull Force: 52 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2" x 1" sides.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerances: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
* It will be less than the total pulling power of the magnet due to the material casing the magnet.