You asked for it, so we made it! The most innovative way to support your body and simultaneously wear your tools and Hi Viz gear is finally here! You already know how irritating those other flimsy safety vests feel on your body, so we created a Hi Viz alternative that provides support, multiple options for carrying tools AND the requisite visibility all in one.
We did our research. No, really, we did our research. Countless hours were spent researching all the Hi Viz options available on the market until we identified all the best features and integrated them into our classic 701 Vest.
The Hi Viz 701 Vest features 3M segmented reflective strips bonded to the face of the webbing used on the front, shoulders, back and integrated tool belt. We also heat-sealed low-profile loop material along the back of the webbing on the chest and belt to ensure your Diamondback pouches, holster and accessories stay locked in place.
Just like our game-changing classic 701 Vest, the Hi Viz is made from military grade 1000 denier Nylon mesh and is completely modular so pouches, accessories and tools can be attached to locations on your torso and waist.
The Diamondback Hi Viz 701 Vest was designed with ANSI & CSA (Canadian Safety) High Visibility certification standards in mind. Yeah, we followed all the guidelines. We are working diligently to confirm our certification, but we didn’t want to wait to get this highly anticipated product in your hands and on the job.
The Hi Viz Vest comes with all the innovative features found on our standard 701:
- Ergonomic design to take stress off hips and shoulders
- Rugged #10 zipper with large teeth
- 6 Torso attachment points for Diamondback accessories or small tools
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- 6 side adjustment points to fit all body shapes
- Safety harness compatible
- At least 50% lighter than other comparable vests
- Single layer military grade nylon mesh, for strength and breathability
- Shock absorbing elastic back
- Upper back loop for hanging/storing vest
- Optional Lumber/Shoulder Pad Support (see Diamondback Accessories)
If you need to wear Hi Visibility gear on the job and need easy access to your tools, you won’t find a better solution than the Diamondback Hi Viz 701 Vest. Get them now while they’re in-stock!
- The M/L Vest fits waist/torso/chest size 32″-44″
- XL fits waist/torso/chest size 42″-52″